@ Loren Baxter regarding: I personally love the confirm password
field. When I'm entering a highly complex and secure password such
as fr5^n(!QD# asdf, it's really easy to mess up. Without the confirm
field I can think of many instances when my password would have been
wrong.

While I respect your position and understand that you worry about
messing up entering your password I'm confused by how it is
different to enter the password one time on the registration page
versus one time on the log in page.

Steven