Hello creative people,

Can I get your opinion on blogging services? I'm unsure on which one to start
using: Blogger, WordPress or TypePad.

Since most of us blog nowadays - it's a nice way to show people and potential
clients how smart and alert we are to our "design surroundings" (from evil
toasters to human social interaction), and a way to bypass the fact that many
clients won't let us publish the work we did for them on our portfolios - I
thought you guys might be able to give me an opinion.

I'm looking for services that allow flexibility regarding media (embedded Flash
files and other media would be nice, Flickr already covers sharing of images
and movies) and privacy (some of the blogs and posts I plan to create will be
semi-public). Also, the blogs and media should be hosted by the services
themselves, not my own server.

Cheers,

Tiago