I've been involved in a few debates about this question lately and would like to write an article summarising the different positions. It would be great if you could spend a few minutes emailing me or posting your personal position on the following query:

"As a matter of best practice, should forms on the web be designed to look like their paper equivalents? Why/why not?"

I recognise that this is a fairly "open" question but there are lots of different ways that one could come at this issue and I'm keen to hear about them all! Will send around a link to the article when done, for future reference.

Thanks in anticipation,

Jessica Enders
Principal
Formulate Information Design