I tried Cuil for a search on *"nailed by nikita" + grindhouse* (*)

I didn't get a result until there was nothing more left than
*grindhouse*which is a little bit disappointing.

I think the concept's ok and I like the interface, which is very minimal,
but the results and the way to search is not quite there yet ;-)

* A colleague of mine mentioned that a friend of his made the fake movie
trailer that won Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse DVD contest)