On 7/29/08, Will Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> We aren't allowed to discuss @xure and iRi3E on this list because of the
> legal issues around one of the companies being a *^%$# and suing the other.

Oh come on, Will. : )

Discussions of both tools are perfectly valid. The issues were only with
people posting links to patents. If we're not doing that, it's all good.

With that out of the way...

Yes, iRise and Axure are similar. What are your questions exactly? I don't
know iRise in detail, so I'll let someone else actually answer them. : )

- Fred