that's not true! we can discuss the companies and their solutions. We
just shouldn't discuss specifics about patents. Heck, I can name 2
hand fulls of companies that have patent disputes, the fact that
there is a dispute is meaningless. It is the details inside the
disputes that are meaningful.

Question is fine!

iRise is a much more complex and expensive solution that ties into
formal requirements management solutions that Axure is softer on.
Further Axure focuses on web, while iRise has no such focus. Not that
Axure can't be use for more than web, it is just a focus.

Search for both on the list archives and you'll find a ton here.

-- dave