Ok, so I know this topic has come up before, but I would really like advice
from the community on what tools they are using to create interactive
prototypes and wireframes.

I have always used something like Visio, OmniGraffle, Illustrator, Indesign
type tools to create static wireframe specifications, but I am really keen
to start creating interactive documents/prototypes to demonstrate
functionality.

I have started researching tools to do this including:

Fireworks
Flash
I-Rise
Axure
Thermo (when it gets released)

I would love to hear from anyone using such tools during the design phase,
what tools do they use, what are the pro's and con's, how do they specify
behaviour (do they just rely on the prototype or still create documentation)
etc.

Thanks in advance