Hi,

at the risk of posting something you already know:
J. Nielsen just published something on enterprise portals wherein
usability is certainly included.

http://www.useit.com/alertbox/portals.html

I don't know the currentness of these resources, but maybe you find sth
here
http://www.intranetroadmap.com/roilinks.cfm

regards,
milan