I haven't used it for a "real" project yet, but it's pretty fun to use,
actually. It does have limitations, such as only outputting single PNGs
without the ability to include multiple wireframes in one document.
It's probably best for getting your initial ideas down in a
decent-yet-still-lo-fi manner and working on them with clients or team
members.

Also, there isn't the notion of master pages or objects, which means you'd
have to recreate repeated elements for each wireframe.

On 8/20/08, Duncan Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hey anyone tried this?
>
> http://www.balsamiq.com/products/mockups
>
> I have been using Illustrator for wireframes, but my company uses
> Confluence and Balsamiq plugs in to this.
>
> I have always steered away from any 'templated' solutions preferring to
> roll my own
>
> I will start an eval. but interested to see if anyone else has any
> experience with this.
>
> Duncan

Fred Beecher
Sr. User Experience Consultant
Evantage Consulting
O: 612.230.3838 // M: 612.810.6745
IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (google/msn) // fredevc (aim/yahoo)
T: http://twitter.com/fred_beecher