> I used to work with people at an interactive agency who typed
> "http://"; manually every time they wanted to view a site... :/
it's still correct, isnt it? (sometimes, we design a cool feature, but
dont see user using it, which is not they uncommon case!)
if the browser displays URL without http//https (like just, google, or
www.google.com), user;s behavior may change (so it looks like a
design's fault?)

> Now, working with some public institutions, it's astounding to see how
> many people still have old 800x600 (or less) monitors...

it's user's working context, we can't easily say "guys buy a new one
with 150 bucks" for our new design, isnt it?

Cheers,
-- Jarod

--
Designing for better life style.