Just thinking about how screwed all of us Web professionals would
really be if our users couldn't use browsers. I mean we could be
building the next big thing (think Amazon + Facebook + Craigslist +
Google with a dash of Twitter) with tons of funding, but the bottom
line is that people, CEO's included, access our work via someone
else's app and UI. Luckily the Web has been around for a while and
lots of folks have figured out how to use their browser, and Google's
been doing search results long enough that folks have figured out how
to scroll vertically.

--
Josh Viney
EastMedia Group