On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:48:23 -0700, Philippos wrote:

>http://www.dontclick.it/
>
>Kind of uncomfortable in the beginning. Any thoughts?

I don't find it uncofortable, but there aren't any cues to let you
know what you'll get a reaction to (i.e. the equivalent of more
content on click), and what you won't. I don't miss clicking per se, I
miss knowing what's just static, and what's a hotspot. The advantage
of clicking as well is that you are making a statement that you want
the new content, not just that you happen to have moved themouse
there.
*    Nick Gassman - Usability and Standards Manager - http://ba.com *
* I vote for reply-to to go to the list*