I was going to start analogic thread, with title "Medice, cura te ipsum!"
;].

Agree, especially with #1 - when I get post from discussion it's obvious for
me, that my reply will go to the same discussion. And it won't, until I
choose "Reply to All". Extremely annoying.

My personal #2 is lack of permalinks in received emails. I got this topic by
mail, but I prefered to answer by form - so I had to manual (well, eyeual
;]) scan active threads on the page and then click proper one. This is not
used to be called "usability".

PS. #3 - trying of post this note via form was useless: endless AJAX
animation with no effect and no option to stop/retry.