This might be an opportune moment besides stating that people are
vigorously working (as much as any volunteer can do anything
vigorously) on new plans, that we need volunteers now.

Anyone who wants to help administer (Nick do you know how to do
filters in Mailman? We'd appreciate steppin' up) or help Jeff out
with coding through some of the bugs like the one mentioned by
Kordian would be REALLY appreciated.

Send a message to Liz if you are interested in helping out!

-- dave