On Oct 2, 2008, at 8:46 AM, Guillermo Ermel wrote:

What do you people think about the use of theses diagrams to introduce usability in the design and develpment process?

Guillermo,

Personally, I think you're probably asking the wrong question.

I'd like to know more about where this question is coming from. What problem are you trying to solve? What have you tried before and what challenges are you trying to overcome?

Using generic notions of usability process to talk about introducing into the design and development process is like saying, "Everyone should eat healthy and get exercise." Beyond over-generalized motherhood-and-apple-pie (apologies for the American-centric idiom) notions that every product should be as usable as possible, it's impossible to talk about any specifics without the context of what you're trying to accomplish.

The result is an "Well, it depends" answer -- something I find I hate saying. (We used to sell a t-shirt with this motto, but I pulled it because I felt it was too condescending.)

That's why I think you're struggling finding the resource you're seeking. It doesn't really exist beyond inapplicable generalities.

Jared

Jared M. Spool
User Interface Engineering
510 Turnpike St., Suite 102, North Andover, MA 01845
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED] p: +1 978 327 5561
http://uie.com  Blog: http://uie.com/brainsparks