Hi All,

We're having our annual user conference very soon and we're looking to have an
interactive component to our presentation at the end where our users are asked
to do something.

As for that certain something, we're not sure yet what to do.

We had thought of a design workshop but thought that wouldn't be too useful to
have 20 some odd people argue about the merits of the design - it's better left
to testing.

So I'm coming to you fine folks for ideas.  What kind of activity we can offer
our users that make it entertaining and engaging?

Any help is appreciated.

Ben