User Experience Designer

Angry Lapdog Productions is a very early-stage startup, aiming to be
the next Google, but with a better name.

We are developing a product that will provide a new experience to Web
surfers and advertisers, and that will do so everywhere on the web.

Your mission, as our third team member and first UX designer, will be
to make that experience seamless, intuitive, and fun.

<What you'll be doing>

*  Collaborate with the CEO and CTO to define what users can do with
our product.

*  Weave a narrative- verbal, visual, or both- of how users interact
with the product.

*  Imagine yourself in our users' shoes.  Hone your vision until the
experience they will have is amazing.

*  Specify the experience in a form that engineers can implement-
wireframes, site maps, whatever works.

*  Answer engineers' questions as they translate your specifications
into a live site.

*  Once live, observe how users react- and figure out what to do to
make their experience even better.

<What you'll need>

*  Experience with Websites

...  Turning functional requirements into verbal or visual usage stories

...  Prototyping and testing interactions

...  Delivering implementable specifications

...  Ensuring specifications meet usability heuristics

...  Gathering and interpreting data on how users are reacting to designs

*  Attitude

...  The passion to make Web interactions intuitive and fun

...  The imagination to envision multiple Web interactions that
satisfy functional requirements

...  The yearning to find out just which of your ideas gets the best
user response

...  The discipline to take your ideas and mold them into detailed,
high-quality product specifications

...  Above all:  The drive to get things done.

*  Other

...  Willingness to work with us in Seattle

The work will be hard.  The challenge will push your skills to the
limit.  We may make a lot of money… but we may crash and burn.

Join Angry Lapdog Productions.  Change the world's Web experience.

Send your resume and portfolio to [EMAIL PROTECTED]