Hello.

I would need some help to reply to a clients request. He's asking veery generally how much turnover you could get on page views / time spent on site if you would to implement social features. What does social features would be is not clear. The site is very established. He's asking so he can prepair a business plan.

I don't even know where to begin.. maybe through examples? "The site X improved their statistics by doing Y."

Help me help him. Thanks..

/Johan