the search button tends to be to the right of the search box because of
tabbing. i don't have enough experience with application design for right to
left like 2byte languages - hebrew/arabic/chinese/korean etc. in app design
under such conditions, does the tabbing action go from right to left as
well? if not - then button to right of field.