Looks like we are tribe-sourcing a requirements document, doesn't it :-)

--
~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: semanticwill
twitter: semanticwill