This isn't exactly 'research' but it is relevant, I think -
http://docholdsfourth.blogspot.com/2008/07/what-i-want-from-e-book-reader.html

Regards
Steve

2008/11/4 Fernandes, Fabio (APG) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hello,
> I'm looking for any research you could share that relates to the use of
> ebooks and possible user preference on its delivery format (true to text vs.
> not).
>
> Thanks in advance for any insight or documents you can point me to.
>
> Best,
> Fabio Fernandes
>

> Fabio L. Fernandes
> User Experience Design Manager, CUA
>
> Cengage Learning, Digital Solutions Group
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Steve 'Doc' Baty | Principal Consultant | Meld Consulting | P: +61 417 061
292 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Twitter: docbaty

Blog: http://docholdsfourth.blogspot.com
Contributor - UXMatters - www.uxmatters.com