-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ali
Naqvi
Sent: November 9, 2008 8:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [IxDA Discuss] What to choose? (technical writer or technical
tester)

Hello members,
thanks again for your replies. You are all right. My dream is to
settle down in Australia or a warm place in the US in about 2 years.
I have a son and want him to be bigger before I leave. My aim has
always to leave this cold and small country.
I have had a conversation with a friend of mine who referred this job
to me. The Technical Tester position includes alot of training and is
not at all THAT technical. User Interface usability is also part of
it and I pretty much will run everything myself. If I believe that
this or that is needed then that is my call. Lets see what happens
tomorrow.  I will be heading to the Tech Writer company tomorrow and
have a final conversation and Tuesday its the technical tester
position.
I can always apply for a user experience or an interaction design
position later on at both corporations as you also have told me.
Ali- confused but hopeful