When I was in London, (old school graphic designers) felt left out of the mix so they did a survey for designers and found that the were mostly missing the skills to talk to C levels. They developed an MBA in Design Management at the University of Westminister which I attended.

I think Pratt has an MA in US now but Dave you might know of the more MBA specializing in (!X) Design.

Check out the Design Management Institute www.dmi.org and the Corportate Design Foundation www.cdf.org both out of Boston. They do great conferences and perhaps it's time for us to start giving talks at these conferences too.

Catriona

CatrĂ­ona Lohan-Conway
User Experience Architect
917 405 5127
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

P    Please consider our environment before printing.