We've been playing with it a fair bit since we got hold of it at Max,
and the only issues we've had so far is not knowing which trick is
required in illustrator in order to get the right output in Catalyst.
Purely just the lack of a tutorial / training material.

Initial reactions however are mixed (I know this is very very
pre-release!), and we couldn't honestly make a judgement until the full
application comes out.

I'm still really interested to see how modal dialogs are going to be
represented.

Gk.

Gregor Kiddie
Senior Developer
INPS

Tel:       01382 564343

Registered address: The Bread Factory, 1a Broughton Street, London SW8
3QJ

Registered Number: 1788577

Registered in the UK

Visit our Internet Web site at www.inps.co.uk

The information in this internet email is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it
by anyone else is not authorised. Any views or opinions presented are
INPS or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]