Hello List,

Have been tasked with ramping up the UX/UE roles at my company (I currently
occupy the IxD role).

One of the areas I have identified that we do not currently have dedicated
staff for are Visual Designers. We have capable people, but no one that
specializes in web application interface mock ups/visual comps. (I'm sure a
lot of small web app. companies fall into this category). Anyone that has
been given the opportunity to sign on a dedicated designer/design team can
understand my excitement and anticipation!

So my question is: Does anyone have any recommendations for a reputable
firm/firms that specializes in web application mock ups/visual comps?
Additionally, for those who have had to slate this role before, do you have
any take-aways or advice for me in the selection (or post hire) process?

Any and all feedback is appreciated!