On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Tref Gare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Truly excellent both for immediate usefulness and as ways to tease out
> the more nitty gritty features achievable in Axure.  Many many thanks.
>
> One question relating to the Creative Commons licensing -
> specifically the non commercial usage clause - am I right in assuming
> that means I can't sell the pattern library but that I'm free to use
> the contents (ie: the axure widgets themselves) within my commercial
> design work?

Not sure if anyone ever replied to this but, two things:

   1. Patterns in the Yahoo pattern library are licensed to allow sharing
   and remixing with attribution being the only requirement. That is, they do
   not limit usage to noncommercial contexts.
   2. If the question was about licenses on the Axure library in this thread
   (which I'm not sure about), but typically they would not prevent you from
   doing commercial work with the shared tool. IANAL, though.

-x-

--
Christian Crumlish  http://xianlandia.com
Yahoo! pattern detective  http://design.yahoo.com