This is just a reminder that the NH UPA holiday party will be held this Wednesday at The Music Hall in Portsmouth. Please rsvp to i...@nhupa.org if you plan on attending. I hope to see you there!

~~Original Announcement~~

2008 is coming to an end and NH UPA has had an amazing first year as an official UPA chapter. As a thank you to all our members who have supported us by attending meetings, volunteering and presenting we want to invite you to the annual NH UPA Holiday Party!

We have a terrific night planned with good food, drinks and surprises! This will be a great opportunity to combine celebrating the holiday season with getting to know your fellow NH UPA members better.

This year's Holiday Party will be held at the beautifully renovated Beaux Arts Lobby in The Music Hall in Portsmouth. If you haven't seen the striking new design of the Music Hall Lobby, trust me, you're in for a real treat! We've worked hard to get sponsors for this event to secure this wonderful venue and provide a great spread as well as a free round of drinks for everyone!

When:
Wednesday, December 17th
6:00-8:00 PM

Where:
Beaux Arts Lobby in The Music Hall (http://themusichall.org/support/lobby_2008.asp )
28 Chestnut St.
Portsmouth, NH 03801

Parking Map: http://www.cityofportsmouth.com/transportation/downpark.htm

RSVP REQUIRED:
Space is limited for this event so don't delay in sending your RSVP to i...@nhupa.org .

OUR SPONSORS:
About PixelMEDIA
PixelMEDIA is an award-winning professional services consultancy focused on internet enablement. PixelMEDIA provides the strategic, creative, and technical expertise needed to increase revenue opportunities and reduce costs. Founded in 1994, PixelMEDIA’s solutions include branding and transactional websites, application and portal design and development, user interface design, multimedia design, hosting, and website management. PixelMEDIA's customers include industry leaders such as ECCO Shoes, Logica, Computer Associates, Nokia, Cbeyond, and Fidelity. More information on PixelMEDIA can be found at www.pixelmedia.com.

About Mad*Pow
Mad*Pow is an experience design agency based in Portsmouth, NH. The company merges the science of human factors with the art of digital design to deliver powerful interactions that help clients increase customer satisfaction, improve conversion, maximize retention, and cut costs. The company’s services include e-business strategy, user research and analysis, interaction design, visual design, and interactive media production. Mad*Pow works with global industry leaders, including Google, Fidelity, Monster, Timberland, Aetna, and Autodesk. For more information, please contact Josh Corringham at 603.387.8307 or j...@madpow.net or visit www.madpow.net.

About UIE
User Interface Engineering (www.uie.com) has an expansive library of resources specializing in web site and product usability. One of most popular resources are the UIE Virtual Seminars. The December 2008 UIE Virtual Seminar will feature Josh Porter of Bokardo on Designing for Sign-up. If you have difficultly getting visitors to request your newsletter, subscribe to your service, or join your community, this is the seminar for you. Josh will will describe the steps you can use to create the motivation for people to care about your product, using techniques employed by successful sites, such as Netflix, TripIt, and BlinkSale. As a special to NHUPA members, we'll include a complimentary archive of this seminar when you register. Use the promo code NHUPA at http://www.uie.com/events/virtual_seminars/

**Don't forget to RSVP if you plan on attending**

I look forward to seeing you at the party!

Best,

Kyle Soucy
President, NH UPA

---
Kyle Soucy
Founding Principal, Lead Consultant
Usable Interface
Usability and Interface Design Consulting

Phone: (603) 205-0315
Email:kyleso...@usableinterface.com
Website: http://www.usableinterface.com