And, unlike Todd's Persona DNA, which is actually based on real design research and user testing, using a AD&D character sheet might be useful for quantitative attributes - since most people just roll the dice (ie make crap up) when they create their personas anyway - at least with a D&D character sheet, they are being true to their process, even if they are bullshitting.

~ will

"Where you innovate, how you innovate,
and what you innovate are design problems"

Will Evans | User Experience Architect
tel: +1.617.281.1281 | w...@semanticfoundry.com
aim: semanticwill
gtalk: semanticwill