Hi Alan,
There is no problem with separating scenarios into those that result from
malicious intent versus actions with no true malicious intent.  From the
perspective of the owner though the results could be the same from
intentional or unintentional behaviors. My thought is that we need to
consider a set of scenarios that include:

Normal scenarios
What-if scenarios
Misuse scenarios
Exception scenarios