Magnus was a comic published by Gold Key in the 70s, and then Valiant/ Acclaim in the 90s. No movie, no relation to Ultraman.

-- Jim
   Via my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2009, at 2:28 PM, "Angel Marquez" <angel.marq...@gmail.com> wrote:

was magnus from utlra man? did he become ultra magnus?
i just watched a chinese film called zebraman. very interesting.

i also just watched the chinese film the eye. pretty scary.

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Chauncey Wilson