Hi Michael,

we are working much with windows screenreaders ( just because you
always have to know possibilities and limits of the technologies
given to you by default) and Jaws, which is a powerful tool that
gives blind users the possibility to explore web pages in multiple
ways...

Didn't ask about markup, but thanks for the hint, that will be my
next question. However, what I found is a common mentality to
adaptation rather than designing or giving hints for design. At least
this is the Italian situation. I find this attitude in different
disability categories, so that at the question "have you any
suggestion to improve this/that feature of the site?" the reply
would be "I have no idea what you can do, so just do it the way you
think and I'll let you know", also in people concerned with
development and design. The best way for me to get good info from
them is to ask them for good examples.

But hey, what about YOUR good examples?? ;-)

Cheers