Hello All,

I'm very pleased to be able to announce your new Board of Directors
Officers for 2009.

Last week, the newly appointed Board of directors of the Association
met to select officers for the coming year. According to our bylaws,
our Board is required to seat four officers: President,
Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary.

For 2009, our officers will be:

Janna Hicks DeVylder, President
Elizabeth Bacon, Vice-President
Bill DeRouchey, Treasurer
Jeremy Yuille, Secretary

The rest of the Board for 2009 is:
Nasir Barday
Amyris Fernandez
Jon Kolko
Jim Leftwich
Kevin Silver

Finally, stepping down this year will be myself and Greg Petroff.
(Board membership is limited to two consecutive two year terms, and
Greg and I have both served out our term limits.)

On a personal note, I've been thrilled, and delighted to have had
the opportunity to serve on the Board of this organization since its
founding a little over four years ago. I step down now with great
confidence in the future of the organization. The new Board is
composed of fantastic people who have created a great team; the
community is stronger now than ever. I'm very very proud of what
we've all built together, and I'm looking forward to seeing what
we're all going to do together in the future.

I look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver in February!

This announcement is also available on the IxDA Board Blog:
http://board.ixda.org/node/7