For most proceeding projects in our organization, we all meet the same
problem -- how to evaluate the quality of interaction design results of a
specific web-based service. Are there any standards existing in this field?
Or we have to do many usability testing to any interaction modules in any
iteration procedures?

Actually, the quality evaluation request is from the management board of the
company. They wanna control the quality of every ring of the chain.

I had ever thought that if I could use design pattern library as the
standard. By evaluating the use ratio of design patterns in one product(of
course they will be used to deal with those general design problems), maybe
I can tell the quality of the product.

Do you have any practice in this evaluation field? Any materials refered?

Stephen