Dear IxDA members,

I'm pleased to provide a progress report on the Infrastructure
initiative. This project, for which I am the project manager, aims to
significantly update the IxDA.org website, most particularly in the
areas of local groups, an events calendar, member profiles and
improved discussion tools.

Please visit the IxDA Board Blog for the full story! See
http://board.ixda.org/node/8

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
voice them. Thanks for your attention and continued support of IxDA
as we valiantly strive to improve our community's experience!

Cheers,
Liz