I totally agree.  I'm shocked at where this post went.

The fact of the matter is you, my fellow designer, are my target audience (so long as you have CMS experience). As an experience designer, I not only want to talk to you, I want your advice on how you could improve my work. If this is wrong, I question the integrity of this forum.

I don't however think it is wrong. And the response rate I received also suggests it is not wrong. Thank you for those that signed up. You'll be hearing from me in the not-so-distant future.

Jeff