Hey all,

I just called AT&T to see what I could add to my existing plan so I can use
my iPhone more economically while in Vancouver. Here's some info:

CALLS
If you don't do anything, calls will be $.79/min (incoming and outgoing).

If you sign up for the world traveler package for $4.99/month, calls will be
$.59/min (incoming and outgoing).

TEXT
50 cents to send, 'free' to receive (up to the amount based on your current
text plan)

DATA
If you do nothing, you're charged $.02/kb

Or else, you can pay the following:
$24.95/month for 20 mb
$59.99/month for 50 mb
$119.00/month for 100 mb
$199.00/month for 200 mb

PROBLEMS
916 343 4685 for international support (free call from Canada)

Apparently if you call after the conference and before the end of the
billing cycle you can get the coverage prorated...

Have you figured this out for other carriers? Share your knowledge!
See you soon, looking forward to it.

Janna