Definitely check your rates. If you are on AT&T, chances are you will be
pushed onto the Rogers network. Others (Verizon) will most likely end up on
the Bell or Telus Networks. Make sure you check your phone, text and data
rates before coming. Data rates can add up if you're not careful. Canadian
mobile providers make a lot of money from international roaming, a 20MB data
plan for light email use and twitter should be sufficient for a week. If
you're worried about more, bump up one. It's better than coming home with a
$200 bill.

--
Mario Bourque
Web: www.mariobourque.com