** Please reply to this posting at my work address: awexelb...@limebrokerage.com

I've gotten official approval to hire another designer to work with
me.  This time we're looking for a junior person, by which I mean
someone who could be right out of school (with a good internship or
two to show) or 2-3 years' experience.

Below is the job description.  Relocation assistance is not available
at this time, sorry.

This position is at our Technology Development Center in Waltham, Mass.

We seek a designer with an interest in new Web 2.0 application
interfaces to join our design group. With the right qualifications,
this is a great opportunity to move into the financial technology
trading sector with a company that is young, strong, and growing. Lime
is currently building on our world class real-time trading platform by
offering a number of Web-based applications on our new Web services
delivery platform.  You will participate in design of product visual
styles and Web site content, operating in a team setting under the
direction of experienced technical leaders.

Primary responsibilities:

* Create design prototypes, including graphic design, color and
typographic elements, and layout of content, for Lime's Web
applications.

* Create visual concepts that match the content and the image of Lime Brokerage.

* Build Web sites using technologies that conform to international
standards and make sure that they are universally accessible.

* Perform maintenance and updates to existing Web applications as required.

* Contribute to the overall development of the Web Services platform
from the interface perspective.

Qualifications:

* Knowledge of current Web design trends and techniques, including
HTML/CSS styling, and modern Web application design patterns. A
portfolio displaying design work is required.  New graduates should
show work done in internships.

* Bachelors degree in Fine Arts or other discipline related to the
primary responsibilities.

* Up to two years of experience in Web design, including evidence of
producing table-less, XHTML, standards-compliant cross browser, and
gracefully-degrading code.

* Knowledge of XHTML, CSS, and of digital imaging and illustration
with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent tools, with formal
training an asset.

* Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and
cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)

* Experience creating applications with Adobe Web technologies (Flex
and Flash) a definite plus.

* Very good spoken and written English.

* Attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving.

* Ability to work in a team and to communicate in a clear way.