To clarify my own post:

On Jan 28, 2009, at 6:32 PM, Andrei Herasimchuk wrote:
It's not a big stretch. It's apples and oranges. Concept design and pixel-perfect screen mockups simply cannot be clumped together.

Add to the end: ...cannot be clumped together to be used for the exact same purposes. While a variety of deliverable types -- paintings, illustrations, ink renderings, pencil sketches, pixel-perfect mockups -- can be used for concept design, only pixel-perfect mockups can be used for specification (or blueprints).

The larger point remains for me. I felt Peter's article was lacking the most important deliverable: the blueprint.

And if that still makes my point unclear... ah well. Language seems to be failing me at the moment.

--
Andrei Herasimchuk

Principal, Involution Studios
innovating the digital world