Hi Andrei,

What you expressed is very important(to me), that is what's the
deliverable for, but peter seems already expresses similiar thinking
in his article
"
Of course, compiling a list is only the first step. For each project,
we must strive for the optimal mix. Since our deliverables resist a
taxonomy, asking questions may help derive their folksonomy.

. Audience. Who must you reach?
. Content. What is the message?
. Context. Where is the conversation?
. Process. When is the message?
. Problem. Why are you communicating?
"

If peter arrange according to above guidelines( i guess some stuffs
here will be changed), it'll answer your essential request nicely;
like  what you said blueprint(maybe wrong) could be similiar with
concept design + prototypes, which both serve as communicating tools
between design side and engineering side. What's the important is the
meaning instead of the name.

Regards,
Jarod

--