UX=User Experience Design: The umbrella of all good things. This might be
the real question you want to ask. What falls under this umbrella? You can
go honeycomb, 5 food groups, or I'm inventing my own approach and calling it
the 'snowflake 108 degrees of beauty' steps and reasons TBA.
IX=Interaction Design: The paved contextual paths of the umbrellas intended
use. You need the above to identify what that use is.

UI=User Interface Design: Visual design of menu/interactive systems as
opposed to backgrounds of butterflies and fields of daisies. More uniform
design than art design. Your going to take what your UX and IX people have
decided and make it look tempting to use and when they use it they are not
going to want to put it down because the above people were on to something
and it is INSIGHT that they were on to. What did you buy your girl for
valentines day? If you can't pull this off you shouldn't be in UX.

er= YOU the person that creates the deliverable for your organization. The
organization being the one that lays down the law of what your deliverable
is and where the lines are drawn and why. You should be versatile because it
is a never ending flux of change, a living organism!

I knew some Israeli girls in my day. They called the big dipper a wagon
wheel.

: )