While trying to avoid the discussion of defining any of the terms, I thought I'd write about what I've seen (from my personal experience and job seeking) in the marketplace in terms of job titles.

Interaction Designer, User Experience Designer and User Interface Designer are usually interchangeable job titles -- you usually don't see more than one of these job titles within an organization. I haven't seen the title User Experience Architect used as much as the others, but I think it's in this class. There may be differences in what people with these titles do at different companies, but you probably couldn't tell based on the job title alone.

Information Architect is sometimes interchangeable with the above titles, but is occasionally a separate function (i.e., some places have Information Architects instead of any of the above, while other places have both IA and UX roles).

Usually a Manager or Director of Interaction Design or Information Architecture has only Interaction Designers or Information Architects reporting to them.

A Manager or Director of User Experience may have people with any of the above titles reporting to them, but is more likely to also have User Researchers and Visual or Graphic Designers reporting to them. This seems to support the notion that "User Experience" is emerging as an umbrella term in practical usage.

Regards, Adam