Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce "Itsme" project to you all and gather your
comments and feedback on it, which I think is very important for the
project as we are moving on from the initial design phase to the
development phase.

So, here goes a little about itsme......

Itsme is a new kind of PC that we are designing and developing. It is
based on a new metaphor of "Stories and venues" : organizing
information as per the context in which they are generated and
needed. We have defined a clear vision of the Itsme interface, with
design features etc, and are now moving on to the development phase.
Here is a document where you can find more details about the concept,
design features including , content management, navigational
modalities, information flow management and how we are planning the
itsme system architecture.

http://www.itsme.it/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/itsme_cards_screen1.pdf

Would appreciate your comments, thoughts, feedback

Thanks
Nikhil

http://www.itsme.it/