This is really interesting stuff! One of the biggest workflow problems
I face is trying to hunt down some communication or document that I
just KNOW is out there with the information I need. I love the idea
of organizing people, docs, and other stuff based on the context in
which you interact with them, and with all of their relationships
tracked and identified by the system. As a voice UI designer, I can
see how an integrated environment like this could be well-suited to
voice queries like "show me that mail from Julie about Friday's
meeting." Love it.