I'm continually impressed with Balsamiq mockups. It's a wonderful
tool for not only mock ups but for planning for mock ups as well, eg.
wireframing.

Sign up to the blog and you'll get free templates, the most notable
being the iPhone-centric ones, but there are many others.

I do love Fireworks for all it's stock mac graphics, but it's best
for your 2nd step/pixel perfect renderings. Balsamiq gets your point
across without having to be "final".

Support is from the developer himself, based in Italy, and I and the
department I work in couldn't be happier.