Chris,

I have used Freespace, Loop to browse youtube. I agree with you on
the point that it's not for everyone and not for every task.

It is far better than traditional way selection using left-right,
up-down keys through remote control. For me and other test persons,
the living environment for enjoying the TV (relaxing on couch) and
the distance from the TV (about 4meters) were creating problems in
getting the point accurate. Some people used two hands to get the
accurate point, instead of one hand.

Thanks!