Hi IxDA members,

I have posted the IxDA Conan release plan document on our Board Blog.
This explains our decision-making some more, and also presents the
design targets for the first releases of our new infrastructure. See
http://board.ixda.org/node/12

Please do visit the blog, and send in your creative thoughts about
how great IxDA.org could be to Amyris!

Cheers,
Liz

P.S. And can I just say how nice it is to post a freaking attachment?
Won't you be glad when you can embed a graphic in your post to IxDA
Discussion? :)