Hi,

I am currently engaged in doctorate research enquiring deeper into
what Alan Cooper et al describe as 'represented models', and what
Don Norman describes as a 'designer's model' for a PhD practical
project.

Could the community suggest some seminal books, journal articles and
papers I should read? I have read 'About Face 3' and 'Design of
Everyday Things'.

Keywords I suggest would be: represented models, designer's models,
design models, conceptual models, user's mental models, user's
models, system images.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.