> So you think that testing 41 shades of blue or arguing about borders being
> 2 to 4 pixels to the point of being asked to prove 2 is better than 4 is a
> good thing? That all design decisions should be driven by Google's
> insistence on data driven design by committee?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess you two are having a communication
problem.

Dan—Andrei meant "Google lost someone because they're obsessed with testing
every last thing in the world", not "Bowman left for no good reason."

Andrei—Dan misinterpreted what you said and cited Google's testing obsession
as a good reason to leave. In other words, you're both saying the same
thing—that Google's obsession caused Bowman to leave, and that it's a bad
thing.

Eh?

-r-