When this list gets as absurd, pointless and self-destructive as it has
been in recent days, the only sensible thing is to beg people to watch
this gem from Monty Python.

Forget whatever is motivating your arguments. If you have posted to this
list in the last weeks, this is what you sound like to the rest of the
world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE  (Yes, it's pleasurably NSFW)

It's no wonder we're ignored by all the people we dream of persuading.

It'd be nice to see a design leader in any of this, but all I read is ego.

-Scott